What if I don’t know what my prescription is or need a new eye exam? Can I still order?
Yes! You can still order if you don’t have your prescription available or wish to have a new eye exam.
Simply choose one of these options that are available when checking out online:
- Let us know the name of your optical professional and we’ll take care of getting the new correction.
- Ask your optical professional to fax your prescription to 888-444-6762.
- Snap a photo of the prescription and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you need to get an eye exam, you can still place your order and have your new prescription faxed to us after the exam, or you can email a photo of your new prescription after the exam.
- If you have a copy of your prescription, enter the information online yourself, though a photo or fax is easier and preferred to avoid entry error.
If you prefer to get the information yourself, we will need to following to complete your order:
- Your complete vision prescription.
- Your distance PD (pupillary distance measurement–this is taken by the location where your glasses were made).