CraftOptics Magnifying Eyeglasses
CraftOptics Magnifying Eyeglasses include a titanium frame in purple, red or black, with your prescription or reader installed and high resolution binocular magnifiers attached. These double the size of the object in view, while allowing you to maintain a comfortable posture.
No more hunching over to see. No more having your creativity disrupted by strain.
- Quilting (machine, long-arm and hand), Sewing, Needlework
- Jewelry & Beadwork
- Fly Tying
- Woodworking & Model Work
- Tattoo Art
- Anyone who enjoys creating with fine detail!
- Lightweight titanium eyeglass frame with your vision correction installed. High resolution binocular magnifiers attached, doubling image size.
- Select one of three working distances during checkout for comfortable working posture to reduce eye and back strain. Short (12-14″), Regular (14-16″) and Long (16-18″). More on working distance options here: WORKING DISTANCE
Who doesn’t need great, shadowless light? Add our DreamBeam 3 to your order!
Still unsure what’s the best product for you and your craft? Try our Product Wizard.
- Price includes your prescription or reader installed in the frame. Easy prescription updates if your vision changes.
- You do not need your prescription on hand to order. During checkout, you will have the option to either email/fax a copy of your prescription later, or have us contact your optometrist for it. Clear, step-by-step instructions are provided during the order process. Questions? Give us a call at 888 444 7728.CraftOptics are designed to last a lifetime. Whenever your prescription changes, just send them back to have new lenses installed in the frames. Details and instructions here: PRESCRIPTIONS
- 6 month interest-free payment plan available through PayPal (U.S. only), Care Credit, or Affirm. More here: PAYMENT PLANS
- If you have a Flexible Spending Account (FSA) or Health Savings Account (HSA), you can use the Mastercard or Visa associated with the account for CraftOptics. If you need additional information for reimbursement, we are happy to provide it to you.
- 45 Day trial period with a full refund if you are not delighted: Money-Back Guarantee
WOW Packages typically ship out within two weeks of complete order entry.* US orders ship via UPS Ground, and International orders via USPS.
*NOTE: Production will commence on purple frames in early March due to shipment delays.
Shipping is free in the US and Canada and a $50 flat fee to the rest of the world.
"When I put my first pair of CraftOptics on and actually looked at my little, tiny seed beads through the CraftOptics, I almost cried - That is how amazing these are."
"I'm working on projects now that I haven't been able to do for years. Thank you!!"
"I can see my beads which make my beading much easier and makes my Machine embroidery and hand stitching easier as well. The magnification is amazing. I am so glad I got them."
"My most important tool is my CraftOptics. These have saved not only my eyes, but my shoulders and back, which had been in pain from years of hunching over."
My CraftOptics glasses are totally indispensable to me and a very treasured tool for the intricate cross-stitch art pieces I do.
Money-Back Guarantee & Warranty
CraftOptics is confident you will enjoy your new magnifying telescopes and guarantees your satisfaction. If for any reason you wish to return your products, we will gladly accept then within the 45-days of receipt of the product for a full refund, even if we have installed your custom prescription. The product must be returned with all original packaging materials, and instruction booklets.
Working distance changes will be provided at no charge during the 45-day guarantee period.
Lifetime warranty on all magnifying telescopes and flip-up hinges. 3-year warranty on all titanium frames and DreamBeam Lights. 1-year warranty on DreamBeam batteries.